Attendees, Please Read:
Important 2020 Conference Information
- Parking is free for the day either in the lot or in the parking structure.
- Lunch is included - Thank you for registering from a computer and providing your meal preference of Turkey, Ham or Vegetarian sandwiches from Panera Bread or bringing your own lunch. If you registered with a mobile device, email your sandwich preference to: email@example.com
- Check-in between 7:00 & 8:00. Head to your first session room by 8:10. The opening message begins promptly at 8:15. The 1st session will promptly start at 8:30am and the closing remarks and raffle will start at 3:30
- Reminder, all $40 registration fees cover ONE ATTENDEE ONLY.*
- *Only a small handful of individuals that personally paid the initial fee of $75 may check-in with a free friend or receive a $35 bookstore voucher during registration to use in the GSDMC Bookstore. Save time at check-in! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your friend or request a voucher.**
- ** This does not include attendees paying with Purchase Orders (PO); each of the sites will be reimbursed back to the District/School sites separately. All attendees on a PO must register with your school/district purchase order code provided directly to your district contact.
- Everyone needs to be registered to attend the event so we can print name badges and have lunches available for every attendee.
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com
The conference will be held at:
Rancho Bernardo Education Center
11111 Rancho Bernardo Rd.
San Diego, CA 92127